The Sustainability Fund is for local organisations that are at risk due to a gap between income and expenditure. It is intended to provide short term support to allow you to find new sources of income or reduce your costs.
Groups can apply if they
• Are based in Kirklees and run by local people
• Are unable to pay essential costs such as rent or insurance
• Priority will be given to groups with an income below £25,000
You must show how you meet one or more of these Kirklees outcomes
• Children have the best start in life
• People in Kirklees area are as well as possible for as long as possible
• People in Kirklees live independently and have control over their lives
You will also need to supply information on
• Your current financial situation
• How you are using any reserves (or balances you hold)
• Your plans to make your group more sustainable in future
To apply you can download the application form from http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/beta/grants-and-funding/kirklees-sustainability-fund.aspx
Please contact email@example.com or phone 01484 414824 (option1) if you have any queries. .
The maximum you can apply for is £2500.
The closing date is 19th December 2017
Completed application forms should if possible be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
Third Sector Team, 3rd Floor, Kirkgate Building, Byram Street, Huddersfield HD1 1BY
Applications will be considered by a panel of the Community Investment Manager and Early Intervention and Partnership Managers.
If successful you will be offered support to produce a development plan to help you become more sustainable by identifying alternative income sources and/or adapting the way you operate.