These workshops for Kirklees citizens are an opportunity for you to share your experiences, listen to other people’s stories and make new connections.
You will take part in two workshop discussions. You can register now for one of these first sessions:
– Tuesday 16th February, from 2pm to 4pm
– Thursday 18th February, from 10am to 12 noon
– Saturday 20th February, from 10am to 12 noon
– Wednesday 24th February, from 5pm to 7pm
– Friday 26th February, from 10am to 12 noon
We’ll arrange the second session with you later, at a time that’s suitable for you.
The workshops will be online via Zoom video call. They will involve a mixture of activities and small group discussions. It’s a safe environment and everyone will have a chance to talk. We hope you’ll want to join in.
Register to take part:
The workshops will be run by Kirklees Council’s Democracy team and an organisation called the New Citizenship Project, who are supporting this work.