A charity group of local residents who will take over, develop and run Bradley Park in Huddersfield for the benefit of the community.Read more
To Find A GroupTo find a group simply click on an appropriate Category in the list below or a location in the right sidebar.
To Add A GroupGroups can sign up to the Directory for Free and can get involved in shaping the future of the Natural environment in Kirklees through partnerships with other groups. Click here to Add Your Group.
BenefitsOther benefits include:
- access to a free insurance scheme plus;
- access to a tool share scheme plus;
- a monthly newsletter with lots of information about funding, good news, training and other useful articles to help your group.
- the ability to share information, knowledge and resources with similar groups all across Kirklees.
Browse Interest Groups
- Batley (Batley East, Batley West)
- Birstall and Birkenshaw (Birstall, Birkenshaw)
- Colne Valley (Colne Valley, Golcar)
- Denby Dale (Denby Dale)
- Dewsbury (Dewsbury East, Dewsbury South, Dewsbury West)
- Holme Valley (Holme Valley North, Holme Valley South)
- Huddersfield North (Ashbrow, Greenhead and Lindley)
- Huddersfield South (Almondbury, Crosland Moor & Netherton, Dalton & Newsome)
- Kirkburton (Kirkburton)
- Mirfield (Mirfield)
- Spen Valley (Cleckheaton, Heckmondwike and Liversedge & Gomersal)
Add your group
Please complete this form to submit your group details to our online directory. Add your group
Voluntary body which maintains the field for the community, in conjunction with the DDPC Countryside Officer. Using HLF grant to enrich environment & promote wildlife & use.Read more
The Friends exists to promote the development of the Cliff Recreation Ground, Holmfirth, as a resource for all local people.Read more
We are a recently formed group of volunteers whose prime purpose is to raise funds for Cliffe House in Shepley, through organising events.Read more
An active group of volunteers who support the Park, organise events in the Park and raise money for further investments in the ParkRead more
Local group which looks after Dean Wood, near Netherton, HuddersfieldRead more
The conservation group was set up “To preserve and enhance East Hill Wood as a community resource and promote it’s use by local people.”Read more
Friends group carrying out general environmental work in Gledholt (also known as TP) Woods – repairing paths, planting trees and plants, collecting litter. Meet first Sunday in the month – 10 AM by the pond. Everyone welcome!Read more
The Friends of Greenhead Park is an independent voluntary group that works in partnership with Kirklees Council and others to ensure that our park is safe, attractive and well-used.Read more
Maintain a local community or hard, organising and encouraging community involvement. Campaign to protect it.Read more