Denby Dale WaW Group was founded in 2009 by a group of outdoor enthusiasts to promote walking in the beautiful countryside of our district.Read more
To Find A GroupTo find a group simply click on an appropriate Category in the list below or a location in the right sidebar.
To Add A GroupGroups can sign up to the Directory for Free and can get involved in shaping the future of the Natural environment in Kirklees through partnerships with other groups. Click here to Add Your Group.
BenefitsOther benefits include:
- access to a free insurance scheme plus;
- access to a tool share scheme plus;
- a monthly newsletter with lots of information about funding, good news, training and other useful articles to help your group.
- the ability to share information, knowledge and resources with similar groups all across Kirklees.
Browse Interest Groups
- Batley (Batley East, Batley West)
- Birstall and Birkenshaw (Birstall, Birkenshaw)
- Colne Valley (Colne Valley, Golcar)
- Denby Dale (Denby Dale)
- Dewsbury (Dewsbury East, Dewsbury South, Dewsbury West)
- Holme Valley (Holme Valley North, Holme Valley South)
- Huddersfield North (Ashbrow, Greenhead and Lindley)
- Huddersfield South (Almondbury, Crosland Moor & Netherton, Dalton & Newsome)
- Kirkburton (Kirkburton)
- Mirfield (Mirfield)
- Spen Valley (Cleckheaton, Heckmondwike and Liversedge & Gomersal)
Add your group
Please complete this form to submit your group details to our online directory. Add your group
We are a group of volunteers who keep our village tidy and create projects which further promote and improve our village and environment.Read more
Management of allotments in the Dewsbury areaRead more
Network of public/private/third sector working to protect, improve and enjoy rivers in the Don catchment (River Dearne).Read more
Edibles is a permaculture demonstration & inspiration project – growing food & promoting sustainable living by offering courses, events, produce and space for you to meet, think & create.Read more
Our interest is the River Colne and the Greenstreams ProjectRead more
We help disabled people access the countryside via taster sessions using specialist equipment. We also manage a small woodland in Marsden.Read more
fairandfunky deliver creative workshops to schools and community groups on key global themes: recycling, the environment and Fairtrade.Read more
Community Orchard in Fartown on a wild ex-allotment site. Lots of fruit trees and wildlife. We have Apple days, blossom days and lots more.Read more
We preserve and enhance Longwood Edge, Hob End and Ballroyd Clough as a community resource and promote their use by local people.Read more