Charitable Trust set up for the promotion of community participation in healthy recreation for the benefit of the inhabitants of KirkburtonRead more
To Find A GroupTo find a group simply click on an appropriate Category in the list below or a location in the right sidebar.
To Add A GroupGroups can sign up to the Directory for Free and can get involved in shaping the future of the Natural environment in Kirklees through partnerships with other groups. Click here to Add Your Group.
BenefitsOther benefits include:
- access to a free insurance scheme plus;
- access to a tool share scheme plus;
- a monthly newsletter with lots of information about funding, good news, training and other useful articles to help your group.
- the ability to share information, knowledge and resources with similar groups all across Kirklees.
Browse Interest Groups
- Batley (Batley East, Batley West)
- Birstall and Birkenshaw (Birstall, Birkenshaw)
- Colne Valley (Colne Valley, Golcar)
- Denby Dale (Denby Dale)
- Dewsbury (Dewsbury East, Dewsbury South, Dewsbury West)
- Holme Valley (Holme Valley North, Holme Valley South)
- Huddersfield North (Ashbrow, Greenhead and Lindley)
- Huddersfield South (Almondbury, Crosland Moor & Netherton, Dalton & Newsome)
- Kirkburton (Kirkburton)
- Mirfield (Mirfield)
- Spen Valley (Cleckheaton, Heckmondwike and Liversedge & Gomersal)
Add your group
Please complete this form to submit your group details to our online directory. Add your group
We maintain the on and off-road routes between the Trans Pennine Trail at Millhouse Green and Kirkburton.Read more
It is a local allotment for locals to grow vegetablesRead more
Community organisation registered with KirkleesRead more
Residents group that advocate for Residents within the area. To improve Environmental, Health and Well-being for all residentsRead more
We manage an area of woodlands between Birdesdge and Upper Cumberworth in South Kirklees on behalf of the owners, Wavin UK. We aim to conserve the woodland complex, its flora, fauna and wildlife habitats as a community resource and promote its use by local people as a place for the quiet enjoyment and study of […]Read more
Ecological Records Centre – wild plants, animals, habitats and designated nature conservation sites.Read more
Ecological Records Centre for West YorkshireRead more
A voluntary organisation which conserves geological features of regional significance and raises awareness of our geological heritage.Read more
We are a tiny group of dedicated people creating an educational nature reserve, angling school and specialised dipping pond area, in the industrial corridor.Read more